Thursday, February 08, 2007

Lilly Baker - First Grader!

So, my little Lilly came home yesterday with her first semester report card from First Grade (and also announced today that her teacher has moved on from reading the kindergarten Junie B. Jones series to Junie B - First Grader)!

I have to quote the comments on her report card - I really should frame them...so proud of this kid:

Lilly is having a wonderful first grade experience. She is successful both academically and socially. She is friends with all her classmates and her kind and caring ways shine through every single day. I love being greeted each morning with Lilly's pretty smile and terrific attitude. She is so excited to learn and willing to work hard in everything she does....Lilly's writing is a welcomed sight to my eyes! Everyday she writes with a creative flair and has some real talents pouring onto her paper...Lilly is a classroom leader. I love how she helps others, how she respects others, her sweet manners. There's too many marvelous attributes to mention, I am totally head over heels in love with this girl! Thank you Mom and Dad for all you do to make school important in Lilly's life.

How about THAT? I mean, her teacher DID make me tear up at our first parent-teacher conference with all the great things she had to say - but this is typed out on her report card - forever saved, in print and the school's computer system!

Great job, Lil. We're proud of you, and totally head over heels in love with you, too!

1 comment:

Mega Meet said...

Way to Go Lilly!!! We know you are awesome, but how cool that your teacher sees it too!! Keep up the great work!

Love, Aunt Kate