Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Retreat!!

I'm headed to a scrapbook retreat this weekend - and while I'm hosting it, it will still be a retreat! And, this is the first retreat that my mom will be joining me - not as a scrapper, but as our caterer! She'll get a feel for what it is I do on these weekends, and I'll get a weekend to enjoy her cooking!

Just thought I'd share a picture of one of my favorite things - sleeping babies.
And check out those cheeks! Still as squeezable as ever!

And for kicks, here's the whole crew!

It's Spring Break next week, so I'll return from the retreat for a week 'off' - which we'll be spending at my in-law's house in Midland. Jason and I will be taking some time to scope out houses together (he's been screening some already!) and getting ready for Easter celebrations with extended family, too!

In the meantime, our realtor is going to hunt up a buyer with a briefcase of money and no contingencies and conditions on the sale of our house - for our asking price, no less! Here's to wishful thinking and a successful open house while we're gone (say your prayers to St. Joseph on our behalf, please!)

No comments: