Thursday, March 24, 2011

despeepable me

it's true - it's my new obsession. i've seen it probably 30 times since christmas, easily.

so there was no other 'scene' that was more fitting for my peeps diorama than

despeepable me


i chose a scene in the lab....gru has talked to the minions about their successful venture stealing the Times Square Jumbotron and the Statue of Liberty and Eiffel Tower (both the Las Vegas versions) and is plotting his next big mission - to build a rocket and steal the moon.

margo, edith and agnes find their way to the lab (agnes complete with unicorn, prior to its disintegration)

the minions around the water cooler...and the minions that must secure agnes a new 'baboy'...the blue prints for the rocket...the tubes that minions travel by....the circular room that the rocket launches from...

i thoroughly enjoyed making this diorama.

i will do it again.

1 comment:

kategrizz said...

Awesome! I love it all! I love that movie! I love Agnes! I love unicorns! I love Peeps!