Monday, January 22, 2007

Headed to California!

Well, I've been told that if I don't post...people won't read. If you post it, they will come... So - time to post again!

I'm headed to Anaheim, CA on Friday night (well, a few hours into Saturday, anyway!) for the world's largest craft and hobby trade show...miles and miles of aisles and aisles devoted to crafting and craft products. Everyone from Crayola to the smallest scrapbooking company is there - hocking their wares to me and buyers from all the major retailers...it's a great time - crazy, but great!

The hardest part of course, is being away from the kids! This will be my longests stretch without Molly...so I guess I better post some pictures of her here, so I can check them with my internet access from the hotel! Enjoy!

At 7 months, Molly is teething, and consequently sticks ANYTHING in her mouth - this is Maya's favorite baby "GiGi" with her hand in Molly's mouth!


And, of course, Lilly loves the 'big sister' role, so here's a great shot of her feeding Ms. Molls.

And then there's Porter, who on this day, was TOTALLY captivated by the Backyardigans! He's not usually the kid that is enthralled with the dancing and the singing, but as you can clearly see...today he was!






Now, here's Miss Maya...a great picture of her from Christmas sporting one of her new 'princess wigs'.





Well, I guess that will have to do me while I'm away...well, that, and the fact that I'll be spending two days at Disney!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gee - I wonder who told you that people won't read if you don't post? Hmmm... what wise friend of yours might have had that sage bit of advice? Gee, sure wish I knew someone like that!

LOL - we'll have fun in CA - and your kids will all survive!