Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hurricane Christmas

So, here it is...what my 'red room' looked like this morning:


The tree was still half lit with blue lights, gifts were strewn everywhere, oye. Hurricane Christmas left a path of destruction, and this was the last room for me to tackle - TODAY! I spent hours...and then Erica (the WONDERFUL woman who cleans my house, among other things!) also cleaned it....and now, it's back to normal:


Now, keeping in mind that normal still means it's got baby stuff everywhere, books, trucks, little bikes, well, you know - stuff you find in a house that has four kids! But, at least NOW I can WALK! I made a promise to my realtor today that I WOULD have an open house in the next few weeks...it just couldn't be THIS week. How does one explain Hurricane Christmas??

No comments: