Monday, June 23, 2008

boy weekend

well, porter had a GREAT weekend with his grandparents at the lake (aka, their house!) i heard tale of special food treats and eye appointments and hockey in the driveway...the i think these pictures say it all....

both sets of my kids grandparents work hard to spend some 'one on one' time with all the kids - which is great, cause really, jason and i rarely get the opportunity to! i made it to the age of 30 with all four of my grandparents still living, which has afforded me some incredible memories of all of them (with two of them still alive and kicking and headed on a cruise in january, despite being in their mid and late 80s!!) i'm glad that my children are forging those same kind of relationships. and, can i just add, that if MY fishing experiences with my own parents were like what porter had this weekend, i'd probably actually like fishing...alas, they were not.

No comments: