Thursday, February 05, 2009

random things

well, if you're not on facebook, you probably haven't heard of the random things...

but i posted mine back in december (back when the list was only suppose to have 16 things on it, but now it's up to 25...)

and i thought today, hey, there's lots of people who read my blog that aren't on facebook...so why not read my random things here??

and i'll probably post some of the other 'notes' here, too...those of you in 'both places' - sorry you're getting a double dose.

so here's my 16 random things:

1. I love cottage cheese - but basically only the Meijer brand - small curd.

2. I used to be addicted to Diet Coke...but I'm not sure I actually feel better now that I gave it up (for the most part).

3. I can obsess like nobody's business. About just about anything. I probably should be medicated.

4. I never thought I'd be a stay-at-home-mom.

5. I've been to Disney World more times that I can count and I still get verclempt walking down Main Street USA.

6. Someday I will design and make a really killer gingerbread creation.

7. I have a very large collection of JFK memorabilia.

8. I never thought I liked to read until I found Harry Potter, Edward Cullen and any book by Phillipa Gregory.

9. I have very few 'real' friends. (you know who you are!)

10. I have a very strong desire to adopt internationally. I've had the desire for as long as I can remember (for a long time I was going to adopt a 2 year old Korean boy named Peter...he didn't really exist, that's just what I wanted...).

11. I think I spent the better part of my college career battling depression - I just didn't know it.

12. I could not live without my laptop. I wish I could...but I can't.

13. I wonder and worry about what it will be like to be the parent of a teenager (let alone 4 teenagers at one time!)

14. I think Ben and Jerry are some of the smartest men on the planet. As is Jon Lasseter.

15. I was disappointed when i couldn't find any Cap'n Crunch Christmas Crunch in the store today...there's still more than a week until Christmas - so help me, I better be able to eat my Christmas Crunch!

16. All four of my grandparents were still living when I was 30 years old.

1 comment:

Mom said...

"supposED"