Thursday, August 09, 2007

finished

Well, it was nearly 3am, but I finished Harry Potter, just about 30 hours after I started it. Jason asked if Molly was still wearing the same diaper from Monday, but in reality, I just did a lot of late-night (and early morning!) reading. I mean really, when it's midnight and you only have 200 more pages to go, why not just keep reading?!!??

I would say it's another job well-done by JK Rowling, but I am so sad that this was the last book. I know I can re-read them...and continue to watch the movies with some regularity, but knowing the 'end' is kind of sad.

Ah well...back to packing.

1 comment:

CHA1N5 said...

Krista and I have each read it and enjoyed it. I too am sad that it's the end. I really wish that JK would continue writing in that universe... it still has so much possibility.

And how about that ending, eh? I mean, I knew there would be surprises, but Harry and Voldemort being dismembered by Dyslexic Jehovah's Witness werewolf cheerleaders?!?!

Oh, wait... everyone has finished it already, right?