Wednesday, August 08, 2007

more hope

Well, the people who saw the house today are young, getting married soon, and are in the early stages of their home buying...BUT, they didn't have anything negative to say about the house (and it's been a LONG time since that was the case!) and they were here for about 45 minutes.

Makes me feel more hopeful at least.

I'm reading the 7th Harry Potter book...started it last night and I'm almost 1/2 way through. So there's that.

And while I'm at it, I'll mention that I love TiVo - with Jason gone, I have programmed several "Season Passes" of shows I know he would have no desire to watch, and when I'm up late and can't sleep, I can just hit play...I'm in love with A&E's Intervention (and watching all the PTA moms who have become raging alcoholics) and Flip This House (to remind myself that with $20,000 - $40,000 I could transform any house from a pig sty to a thing a beauty...not that we're buying a pig sty, but it's nice to see what a house CAN be!)

No comments: