Wednesday, August 08, 2007

one week!

Well, moving is dominating our lives, of course. It's difficult for me to get much packing done with all the kids running around, especially on a day like yesterday, when it was also raining - couldn't just send them outside for awhile!

In addition, we had TWO showings yesterday, and another scheduled for today! Odd....haven't had showings in awhile, and then all of a sudden...and we didn't do anything to spur these, as we're pretty much done dropping our price (you know, being down $50,000 from where you started - when you're not talking about a million dollar property here, is already bottom dollar!)

Saying my prayers to St. Joseph as often as I can...hoping that a buyer comes soon to make this house their home.

But, on the 'hopeful' side - I read several blogs, one of which is Rosie O'Donnell's. She has an "ask ro" section, where you can submit questions/comments. She gets thousands a day, and usually responds to 25 or so on her blog. I've submitted about 1/2 a dozen or so...usually the same, but on Monday I submitted something different, and got a response!

No comments: