Thursday, October 04, 2007

4 hours of exercise in one day...

....never again.

I've been very committed to making it to the community center to work out a couple times a week. Sometimes it's just treadmill, sometimes it weight training and the treadmill.

Well, it had been a few days (almost a week!) since I was able to make it - for a variety of reasons (maybe an excuse or two!) and so I went yesterday morning. Yesterday was Wednesday - my dance class day. I don't usually go to workout on Wednesdays for that very reason.

Because it had been so long, I wanted to be sure to get in my weight training and treadmill time - a full 2 hour workout. Then I had a 'few hours' off before dance class time, which by the time I got there, I was beat...so just imagine me after.

I will NOT be working out on Wednesdays (other than dance class)!

No comments: