Monday, December 10, 2012

miss matched

so i pretty much wear miss matched socks every day.  every. day.

and they are the 'little miss matched' brand socks...so i really have no two that are the same...so i couldn't match if i wanted to...

and one would presume that if you're 'free-spirited' enough to wear miss-matching socks, you wouldn't give much care to what they actually are.  except, you see....i'm a first-born, STRONG type-A personality with some degree of OCD....

so i coordinate my miss-matching.  i like to miss match - and the socks make me happy - but i'm only so crazy and have to have the two socks coordinate with each other, and with my outfit.

and, not only that....but, you see....i always pick one sock that makes me happier than the other.   and i put it on my right foot.  you know...cause i'm right-handed.  that only makes sense, right?  (who thinks like this??  do i need therapy!??!?!)

well...i'm working on my own level of therapy.  (much like my aversion to the use of paper towels and ziploc bags, which i now use freely, without fear....)

i picked two coordinating socks.  one 'happy' and one 'happier' - and i put the happier one on my left foot.

 
 
take that, polka dots.




No comments: