Friday, December 07, 2012

pif #7

well, this one was kinda easy and fun...

we like to decorate for the holidays, especially Christmas....inside and out. and when my grandparents passed away, I 'inherited' a box of 'vintage' Christmas crafties....and so I opted to use some of them to decorate a wreath as a surprise enhancement to a friend's house (and, I actually used some others to decorate one of our small trees, and have plans for another wreath, but I digress....)

jason purchased the wreath (we opted for one that could be used again, as opposed to fresh...) and I went to work...


and then we told the kids the plan....we piled into the van, in the dark, of course, to make the secret delivery...

we drove across town, enjoying light displays along the way, and pulled into the driveway (curtains were drawn - SCORE!) i hopped out of the van to sneak to the front door - holy smokes, I don't know who built this house, but I suddenly realize I might be a little short for this mission....I struggle trying to get the wreath hanger over the door and its banging like crazy and I'm CERTAIN someone inside is going to hear me and catch us in the act...

finally, SUCCESS - and I race back to the car, I hop in and DANGER, WILL ROBINSON - we've been spotted! the kids and Jason and screaming "go, go, GO!!" and we sped away thru the streets....

good times.



No comments: