Tuesday, December 18, 2012

pif #18

sometimes the easiest option for dinner is to grab and go....we often choose subway when the need arises, as it allows us to pick a "healthy" option, but also a cold one, for kids who aren't all home at the same time to eat.

I was picking up subs for the kidlets for dinner and there were a couple of ladies in line behind me....there were two college-aged girls together behind me, and a third woman behind them ...the younger girls were having a bit of debate about the sub specials and which subs were the $5 footlongs, and how much combo meals cost....well, I haven't had to worry about that sort of thing for awhile..so a pay it forward opportunity was clearly at hand...so I bought the subs of all three ladies in line behind me and went on my merry way.

No comments: